Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

My name is Chelsea, I also go by Chelz and this is me.  I was born and raised in Henderson Nevada.  I always knew that I would go to college to do something out of the norm. Growing up I found myself watching the same movies over and over, and noticing different elements.  As I graduated high school I decided that I wanted to make music videos.  I found my calling in Digital Film and Video Production and fell in love.  Ever since I can remember, many peers and family members mentioned how creative I was.  It took me some time to realize that they were right.  There are so many new developments in the film world, I’m amazed everyday.  I have done many things from freelancing to small projects. Some big projects include a music video as well as a business meeting that came out well.  I have become familiar with many new talents.  The talent that I have the most interest in is editing film.  I’m so consumed in the detail and patience in order to pull it off; it has definitely become a passion of mine. I have had experience with editing, lighting, pre-production, filming, photography, and much more.  Although I am employed, I involve myself in freelance work so that I continue to develop as a professional.  I have been in the field of Digital Film for about two years now, and have loved every minute of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment