Thursday, October 14, 2010

EOC Week 2: What I think about lawyers.

I have had the chance to experience many things, having to hire a lawyer is something I definitely don’t want to ever have to experience.  I have nothing against lawyers nor do I necessarily hate them, but it’s only obvious they are not always honest people.  I have had the opportunity to see people almost ripping their hair out or crying hysterically because most lawyers are crooked.  I know lawyers as lie-awyers, as funny as it sounds it’s quite scary.  Personally in my opinion I would never be able to take advantage of others and do nothing for the client.  I’m too honest and would probably get fired for telling the truth.  Justice is so important especially if a murder has occurred or something severe has happened and justice isn’t served to the party whom deserves it.  I’d rather pull my own teeth out than hire a lawyer and be lied to as well as forwarded to voicemail when calling a lawyer, after spending three hundred dollars an hour to meet with the lawyer.  Put it this way, all a lawyer focuses on is winning.  Their last concern is what you have endured, or been through.  Their concern is how much money you are profiting them so they can go on a shopping spree.  I understand that business is business, a client is just a client when the case is over.  I have a friend who was going to school in order to become an attorney, she told me a few things about what happens behind closed doors.  She is now changing fields to become a nurse, what are the odds.  I have never had any negative experiences with the system, or lawyers but it is just reality that when money is involved some people will do anything to get ahead in life, and they will step on anyone to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment